Workforce has suspended all face-to-face delivery across all of its programmes. The suspension will last until further notice. The decision is driven by the overriding need to help protect the safety and wellbeing of our students and our staff.
This announcement means that:
- Learning will continue remotely including the use of digital learning, in so far as this is possible. Students will be contacted on this by their vocational tutor; and
- All buildings will remain closed.
We understand the unavoidable disruption this will cause to our learners and our staff. We will continue to provide staff and students with updates and signposting to official government and public health advice. However, be assured that Workforce will be here for you during these difficult times. Here is how ...
- Email us at email@example.com
- For general queries contact us on 9024 7016
- If you have any health and well-being concerns, contact our Mentor WhatsApp on 07834727073
Remember to continue to keep up to date via our website and social media platforms. We look forward to welcoming our staff and students back as soon as we can.